by Davidge Controls
Note: Price includes Two 200 AMP Solid Core CTs and Pulse Output. Select other CT options above.
- Sealed non-resettable mechanical counter display resolution of 0.1kWH increments.
- NEMA 4X outdoor polycarbonate enclosure with clear window standard.
- Tested against the UL/CSA/IEC 61010-1. Approval for both the United States and Canada.
- Meets or exceeds the accuracy standards of ANSI C12.1(2001).
- Models with 100 and 200 amp CTs have been approved for use in California.
- Optically isolated Pulse output or Mobus RTU output (RS232 or RS485) options available [select option above]
- Made in the USA
Click here for Datasheet, Installation Manual, Modus Support, Quickstart manual
Click here for CT datasheets: 100A Split Core, 200A Solid Core, 200 - 1600A Split Core
Davidge Controls, in business since 1982, produces revenue grade watthour meters for marinas, apartments (multi-family housing) and all submetering uses.
Click here for Remote Reading Options