PowerScout 3037 Electric Meter, 80-600V, 0-4000A, Wye & Delta
May be up to one week lead time.
- Single-point meter monitors voltage, current, power, energy, and many other electrical parameters on single and three-phase systems.
- The PowerScout 3037 uses either BACnet or Modbus protocol and features a digital pulse output port. Available as a Serial or Ethernet device.
- Positive and negative Modbus registers/BACnet objects allow for the PowerScout to be used on net metering projects.
- This is for model PS3037-S-D with serial Modbus with a display.
- Other models available: PS3037-S-N (serial no display), PS3037-E-D (Ethernet with display), PS3037-E-N (Ethernet no display)
- Line-Powered: 80-600V Phase-to-Phase Power Supply.
- Data updates occur every 0.5 seconds.
- Mix and match different sized CTs. CTs sold separately.
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for PowerScout Series Information
DENT's PowerScout™ Series networked powermeters are submetering devices designed to provide timely and accurate consumption data necessary to gain the upper hand on electrical costs in today's escalating energy market. These meters can capture kWh/kW energy and demand data as well as virtually all relevant energy parameters for diagnostics and monitoring on three-phase or single-phase circuit installations. The PowerScout's™ flexibility, size, and ease-of-use make them ideal tools for gathering detailed consumption information in commercial, industrial, government and retail environments.