NoWire 2100 Transmitter Package [Up to 32 wireless meters, 4 Wired meters]
NoWire: Wireless and Wired Gateway with EN1501 Transmitters for Wireless Connection. Customer must purchase meters below or use existing pulse meters for connection to EN1501's. You can mix and match any combination of water, gas or electric meters. If transmitters are outdoors you will need to purchase Nema enclosure protection box found here
If you are looking for just 3/4" indoor meters you can find our other NoWire package that includes water meters here
Recommended 3/4" Indoor Water Meter
Recommended 3/4" Outdoor Water Meter
Recommended 1" Indoor/Outdoor Water Meter (Horizontal Only)
Recommended 200 CFH Residential Gas Meter Residential
May be up to one week lead time.
Optional Billing Service Information can be found here
Or the customer can do billing themselves with the free data they get on the website. See more information about the demo
Please choose number of meters/transmitters you want to have. Each meter requires its own EN1501 transmitter. If you have 4 or less you can either have wireless transmitters or hard wire (Wired) the meters to the NoWire reading system using any low voltage wire like Cat5 or Cat6.
If you have WiFi/Ethernet then you can use that for the system to upload data automatically. If you do not have WiFi/Ethernet you will need to select the "Cell Modem" option. This will require a charge of $30/month paid on an anual basis which is included in the price.
NoWire Wireless provides display of up to 32 meters wirelessly and 4 meters connected directly.
NoWire Wired provides display of up to 4 meters connected directly.
We also provide other sized meters. You can order those through our webstore or contact us for more information.
- Local meter display for 32 wireless and 4 wired meter pulse inputs.
- Uses Inovonics™ Echostream wireless technology. Inovonics™ is the leader in the wireless submetering industry and is installed in over 2 million units across the US.
- No software required. We configure it for you! 100% configurable via the onboard pushbuttons and passcode protected menus.
- Built in Inovonics™ receiver.
- Built in Ethernet and Wifi for connecting to the Internet. Optional cellular modem available. See MeterData™ to display, graph, and download meter readings and consumptions reports for free via the web.
- Add EN5040 repeaters for extending range. Typical 3 or 4 story buildings of up to 15 or 20 units does not require a repeater.
- Backlit 2x16 LCD display for great visibility.
- NEMA4X outdoor rating. Small size: 6.7"x4.8"x2.2".
- Wall transformer power supply and Ethernet patch cable included.
- Built in Ethernet and Wifi.
- Built in Modbus RTU RS485/RS232 Slave protocol to Modbus RTU Master data management equipment.
Built In Receiver-1, Includes Receiver
Remote OptionsModbus Output
Number of EN1501 Transmitters1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 0
InternetWiFi/Ethernet, Cell Modem (Includes $30/Month Sim Card Fee Paid Through 2021)